Ok, are you ready for this?!? We’re busy working out the details right now, but I MUST take a moment to tell you what Jonathan and I have up our sleeves! Actually, not just Jonathan and I. Our whole family. Minus the two year old…
As a former second grade teacher, I’ve dreamt of doing something like this for years. It hasn’t been the right time up until now, but it is SO FUN to finally have the time to put something like this together!!! : )
We’re still working out many of the details… I’m thinking it will be for one week in mid-June. Perhaps a Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 3 hours each day.
Here’s what we do know so far:
1. The class will be taught by myself and Jonathan, assisted by our five and six year old.
(no worries… they’re fairly competent teachers… our six year old shoots in manual mode, and our five year old loves a crowd) : )
2. The registration fee will include your child’s very own new digital camera (not a dslr… but a decent introductory point-and-shoot)
3. Each child will receive the cutest t-shirt you’ve ever seen, literally.
4. The kids will learn real photography, taught at their level (they are quite capable, I can assure you!)
5. This will, quite possibly, be the most fun your kids will have ALL SUMMER LONG.
Anyway… get in touch with us (the contact link on the blog) if you’d like to be on our e-mail list for more information as it comes. We’re hoping to have the rest of the details worked out by mid-March. How FUN will this be?!? Aaaauuughhh!!!
And a quick one from this morning. Cause I LOVE this boy!!!!!!! : )
Have an awesome day!!!