Alright, nosey moms… you’ve read enough! Today’s blog post is for the dads, so forward this on to your hubby’s e-mail and go find something else to do. ; )
Moms? You’re still reading?
Scat! Don’t ruin your own surprise!!!
Ok, dads. I think they’re gone.
I have a few things to bring to your attention, so I’ll make it short, sweet, and to-the-point (writing in my best “man-style” here)
Here’s the bulleted man-list:
- Mother’s Day is this Sunday.
- You probably don’t have anything for your wife yet. Don’t feel bad… you’ve got lots of plates spinning and there’s never enough time to go shopping for something special.
- You want to give your wife something that says, “You are an incredible woman and there’s no one I’d rather have as the mother of my kids.”
- Your wife wants a photo session with Amy Tripple Photography.
- We sell gift certificates.
- You will score big time if you get her one.
Just think… you’d be done shopping for Mother’s Day.
And not just “done”… you’d have gotten her something incredible,
something that means everything in the world to her,
and something that lasts forever.
Guys, you can’t do better than this for Mother’s Day.
Click this button and you’ll be the coolest husband around: