- how to turn on your camera (kidding!)
- understanding and navigating the info screen
- what those letters on the dial mean (and which ones to use when!)
- understanding aperture & shutter speed
- getting that beautiful blurry background
- how to shoot your kids like the paparazzi
- kissing those cheesy smiles goodbye
- getting great focus in every situation
- capturing siblings (and maintaining your sanity)
- how and where to photograph your kids (indoors and outdoors)
- how to capture your kids in action(and why that’s the best way to do it!)
- loads of tips and tricks from an experienced photographer and snap-happy mom
Participants should bring their camera (DSLR or DSLR hybrid), camera manual, and any additional lenses or flashes they’ve purchased.
All participants will receive an illustrated workbook, pen, & digital copy of one of Amy’s posing guides from SugarSnappers.com!!!